Good Heart Club Benefits:
- One (1) seasonal preventative heating tune up and safety inspection.
- One (1) seasonal preventative cooling tune up and safety inspection.
- Reduced Service fee for emergency service ($49).
- 10% rebate on HVAC repairs.
- 2 year parts warranty on repairs.
- Inspect system start up and operation characteristics and capabilities.
- Inspect system ignition and safety controls. Clean and adjust as needed.
- Inspect burner assembly and clean as needed.
- Listen for abnormal noises.
- Inspect exhaust system to ensure it is working properly.
- Measure refrigerant high and low side system pressures.
- Inspect control systems for heating and cooling including wiring and connections.
- Inspect and test gas valve and shut off for proper operation and safety.
- Check and clean existing air filters. Air Filters are available to purchase and drop shipped directly to the customers house via our website store @ callallheart.com/online-store
- Check duct system for proper airflow and leakage.
- Inspect blower assembly.
- Monitor system for correct electrical load volt and amps.
- Check and monitor for system operation and efficiency to ensure unit is operating within manufactures specification.
- Any recommended repairs while performing maintenance visits are excluded.
- HVAC system(s) must be operational to perform regularly schedules maintenance.
- Supply air filters are not included in the Good Heart program. We will change them for the customer if they are readily available. Air Filters are available to purchase and drop shipped directly to the customers house via our website store @ callallheart.com/online-store
Highly-Experienced Heating Maintenance Contractor in Lancaster, CA
Whether you’re using a boiler, a gas furnace, or an electric heat pump, we have an annual maintenance service that provides a complete tune-up and cleaning of your equipment to maintain its ideal efficiency and performance.
At All Heart Heating & Cooling, our technicians are highly experienced in examining and cleaning your heater’s components to help deliver the comfort you need in the winter. You can trust us for high-quality heating maintenance services in Lancaster, CA
Contact us today to learn more about our services!
Lancaster’s Residential Heating Maintenance Services
Hiring the right technicians for heating maintenance is significant, especially when you want to keep your system in an ideal condition for uninterrupted comfort. So, look no further than All Heart Heating & Cooling. We have the best heating technicians to provide quality residential heating maintenance in Lancaster, CA.
Check out these advantages that you can get through professional heating maintenance.
Benefits of Professional Heating Maintenance
Imagine if you didn’t change your car’s oil regularly. It won’t run as efficiently as it should. The same can be said if your home’s heating system doesn’t get the maintenance it needs.
We’ve compiled five benefits that you can get out of routine heating maintenance.
Reduced Repair Costs
Regular maintenance can significantly reduce the number of repairs your heating system will need. Getting a heating expert who checks on your equipment regularly can find minor issues and resolve them before they become major problems, resulting in expensive repairs.
As time passes, your heating system’s efficiency will decrease. The moving parts will wear down, causing your system to work harder to accomplish its tasks. With regular maintenance, you can slow down its process.
During maintenance visits, the technician will lubricate the moving parts, replace the worn belts, and perform maintenance on your system. Doing this will improve your system’s efficiency.
With proper maintenance, your system’s machine life won’t be too short. It’s also significant to look for the right heating expert who can look for minor problems that can cause damage to your system. Also, you’ll reap the benefit of decreasing the chances of catastrophic issues developing, eliminating the need to pay for expensive repairs.
Some problems that develop within your system can threaten your health, especially when you’re using systems that burn fuel. If you’re using a furnace with a cracked heat exchanger, it could leak carbon monoxide into your home. This problem is usually difficult to detect, but with regular maintenance, your heating expert will be able to identify the issue and provide a solution.
Regular maintenance allows your heating system to work better. It will result in a greater comfort level in your home because of your heating system’s proper operation.
Signing Up for our Heating Maintenance is Quick and Easy!
Don’t let your system remain unchecked. Let us service your heating system to prevent any issues and improve its overall performance for the winter. When you need quality heating system maintenance in Lancaster, CA, don’t forget to contact our team.
Call All Heart Heating & Cooling at (661) 310-3747 for high-quality heating maintenance services in Lancaster, CA, and the nearby areas.