HVAC Energy Audit in Lancaster, CA
When your HVAC system’s energy efficiency drops, you’ll notice a significant increase in your energy bills. The changes are usually gradual and are hardly noticeable. However, by the time it becomes too apparent, it’s often too late to take action.
If you notice a steady increase in energy consumption, it’s an indication that something has gone wrong with your HVAC.
That’s why All Heart Heating & Cooling offers HVAC energy audit services for your home in Lancaster, CA and the nearby areas. We will determine where your HVAC stands in terms of efficiency while providing energy-efficient HVAC solutions and professional energy auditing services.
Comprehensive System Performance Audit
At All Heart Heating & Cooling, we’re committed to providing quality HVAC services. Our experts will gather current system information, estimate existing operating efficiency, consider efficiency improvements to an existing system, consider replacement options, and evaluate cost and payback options. All you need to do is give us a call, and we’ll immediately work on it.
How We Do System Performance Audit
We perform every task with urgency and quality in mind. Our system performance audit consists of the following process:
- Visual Inspection. We perform a complete assessment of your HVAC equipment, ductwork, and all other components to know how energy efficient your home is.
- Airflow Rate Measurements. We use advanced tools to measure the rate of airflow that comes in and out of your residential or commercial space.
- Temperature Assessments. We carefully examine the temperature differences throughout the building to make recommendations for HVAC efficiency and enhanced comfort.
- Ventilation Requirements. We assess your home to identify the best ventilation system for your space.
- Static Pressure Testing. We measure the static pressure of your air ducts to determine whether or not the ductwork is delivering the correct amount of airflow.
Why Perform an HVAC Audit?
HVAC audits are all about lessening energy loss and maximizing efficiency. That’s our main goal at All Heart Heating & Cooling. However, there’s more than one reason why audits are significant.
Here are other benefits of performing an HVAC audit:
- To maximize energy efficiency and minimize loss.
- To maximize and protect the health and productivity of the building’s occupants.
- To convince the controllers of the purse strings to pay for improvements
- To determine the building’s overall value
- To keep up with rapidly changing state and local guidelines
Call Us for Quality HVAC Performance Audit in Lancaster, CA
Get the best out of your HVAC system’s efficiency with a quality HVAC performance audit from us. Contact us at All Heart Heating & Cooling to get our quality HVAC services. We’ll help optimize your home’s energy usage.
Call us at (661) 310-3747 to schedule an appointment with our experts.